Monday 11 May 2009

11.05.09 Are you kidding!

Right, so I went back to the Ortho today as 4 of my attatchments had fallen out. So he put them all back in, I swear you'll never get used to another persons hand in your mouth, i'm sure he was massaging my molars.

As I was leaving I happened to mention 'can you see if anything is happening yet' Oh of course its not bloody happening, its the 'complex curse'. Apparently because I didnt' want an extraction they have to broaden my arch (sounds painful) to make room. I won't notice any difference until tray 8.

Firsty, 'broaden my arch' does this mean i'm going to have a mouth like something out of Wallace and Grommit????????

Secondly, I get home, make myself a bit to eat take them off, and would you bloody know it, two attatchments came out. I swear, I might just pull all my teeth out by hand.

So, I've called my Ortho again (if my husband saw my phone records he'd think I was having an affair with him i'm sure) and I've got to wait another week to see him to get them glued on.

RANT RANT RANT

No comments:

Post a Comment