Tuesday 5 May 2009

Clinicheck video

Okay, so here are my clinicheck videos. I'll add more stuff soon.

A BIT ABOUT ME!

I'm currently on U3 of 29 and L3 of 21. I'm 34yrs old, from England and have crooked teeth since I was 15yrs old.

MY EXPERIENCE

The first four weeks had a couple of problems with the alligners ie cracking and tearing. No pain though and they were certainly invisable, although I told anyone and everyone I was wearing, lol.

05.05.09 Had my attatchments put on yesterday only to have three of them snap off when I took them off for a bite to eat and one of them snap on on a baked potatoe! They are sooooo hard to take off but i'm sure it'll get easier like the other ones did.

They do look horrid though, I kinda dont see the point of paying for invisalign if you're gonna have speed bumps on your teeth but hubby assures me they're not that bad (i'll put photos on soon).

Trying to stay positive that this treatment will work for me, those teeth sure do have a lot of moving to do.

x

3 comments:

  1. Dang, you had three snap off the same day? That really must have sucked. I personally don't even notice my attachments anymore, and so far no one has either. I just think you notice them a lot more, because they are in ur mouth and you look at ur teeth all the time. Someone else probably wouldn't notice it unless they had it pointed out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    Yeah I'm a tooth obsessive. After my teeth are fixed i'll probably move onto something else. Hey start on the teeth and work up. My ortho also does Botox, lol
    Just had my attatchments put on again today -two have come off already, grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, botox lol. That sucks abou the attachments keep coming off.

    ReplyDelete