Thursday 7 January 2010

I'm obviously rubbish at blogging


As the title states I'm totally rubbish at blogging but heres a quick update and some piccies with my latest problems.


In short:

I'm now on 20/29U 20/21L


I've had attatchments fall off, alligners tear, break and fall down the loo (nice)!!!!


Now one of the alligners is not covering one my teeth properly. Emailed ortho and he said go back to one that it does and he'll see my in a few days (4 to be precise)


This takes me back to alligner 17!!!Noooooooo never go back, it's like leaving home for ten years then having to go back and live with your parents in the same little bedroom!!!!!


I'm devastated.


However, I am prone to a little drama so have a look at my piccies and see if it really is all that bad or I should just carry on life as normal.



p.s not a good look for me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Hope the Invisalign treatment is going well and you got the problem with the aligner not covering your teeth sorted. I think we are all prone to a little drama when it comes to things like this, especially as it can be such an expensive treatment. But for discreet treatment and great results Invisalign is definitely a good choices for straightening teeth.

    I was wondering if you would be up for providing a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ on your blog, which holds a wealth of information about dental treatment like Invisalign.

    The Cosmetic Dentistry Guide is the leading provider of cosmetic dental information online in the UK and the most visited in the world, and includes a forum and an expert answers section, so if you have any questions then feel free!

    Teeth Whitening - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/teethwhitening.html
    Invisalign - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/invisalign.html

    Our homepage is: http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/

    Good luck with the rest of your treatment and I look forward to your next post.


    Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your teeth look amazing! I would go to your dentist and see if there's something they can do about that one tooth. Im sure it just a mistake with invisalign.

    ReplyDelete